ISEP banner


Foreign language requirements vary. In most cases, if you study in a non-English speaking country, your coursework will be in the native language. In some cases, however, you will have the opportunity to study in English in a non-English speaking country (the Netherlands or Sweden, for example).

If you will be taking courses in a foreign language, you will need to have completed a least one 2000-level language course or have the equivalent proficiency before you go. Some programs, which require study in a foreign language during the academic year, offer intensive language programs prior to the start of the semester.